Enduring elegance - chic art deco apartment
Part of a boutique block of four, this impeccably presented art deco apartment occupies a fabulous central setting. Positioned just moments from St Leonards Park, public transport and leading local schools, it is also within easy reach of the popular dining precincts of Cammeray, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay.
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, main with large adjoining sunroom
- Stylish open plan living and dining room, sleek modern bathroom
- Granite kitchen with gas cooktop, Smeg integrated dishwasher
- Timber floors, plantation shutters, picture rails, gas heating bayonet
- Freshly painted interiors, European laundry, off-street car space
- Communal garden/bbq area with huge sandstone entertaining space
- Perfect low-maintenance investment in ever-popular location
Council Rates: $212.95pq approx.
Water Rates: $180.37pq approx.
Strata Levies: $754.70pq approx.