14 Rosalind Street, Cammeray
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY ON-SITE AT 12noon, viewing form 11.45am
A property of exceptional charm, this freestanding 1890's cottage has been lovingly restored with a discerning eye for style. The graceful weatherboard home features a picture perfect facade, elegant interiors and a private north-facing garden entertaining area.
Nestled in a wide tree-lined street, the home stands just a moment's stroll from public transport, parkland and a sensational selection of local shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one opening to verandah
- Elegant bathroom with claw-foot bath, frameless shower, concealed laundry
- Generous kitchen with a dishwasher, Smeg oven and six burner gas cooktop
- Striking open plan living and dining room with central double-sided fireplace
- Polished timber floors, plantation shutters, huge attic storage area
- Beautifully landscaped garden with built-in seating and large paved courtyard
- External guest WC, storage shed, secure off-street parking for small car
Council Rates: Approx. $253.63
Water Rates: Approx. $176.56
Land Size: Approx. 233sqm
Share This Property
- Carports 1